Saturday, December 10

Back to December


salam readers,its had been a week for December right?time passed so fast and i'm felt so sad and sometimes happy.nothings can't describe my feelings now.yeaah last Thursday (8 december 2011) was my bornday and i'm happy cause on the date i still alive and in good health,alhamdulilah thank you Allah swt cause still give my your blast. To all friends and buddies that had wishes a good things,thanks a lot cause still concern about me.i'll do appreciate it and always remembered your pray (kata-kata itu bukankah satu doa).
and tomorrow (9 december 2011) was my last intern day's.Yeaaah,all my classmate happy and so excited.so do me but inside my heart,reluctant to leave my boss (acik bibah) and baby (ikan puyu) that i used to be always together.we're laughed,joke and shared our feeling.eventhough the baby's can't speaks but we can understand with the responds *oouch,this is hurting me now i'm MISSED them!
.
.
.
.
.

taraaaaaaaaa...the gift has arrived!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

yeeeaaaahaaaaa,i got a handbag! thanks sygku RUBY!

some random photos for the last practical day.

acik bibah,en mizi and kak tini (buzy with her sewing)

she's the mother,she's the lecturer,she's the adviser and she's the boss that i'll always LOVE and remind her lesson every day and also when i had success in future.=)


botol untuk isi air masak laa..hehe,siap ade google yg tengah b'yoga.twitter(muke burung).youtube (muke tv).myspace yg pemalas (asyik duduk jer).facebook.empty recycle bin?hah?


sewing machine that i used to be.huhu.
yeaa.Dira's try to make me happy with that tengkolok!haa..=)

finally,berat hati nak lepaskan meja ni and sumelaah!huhuh


HAPPY READING and may god bless you!

2 comments:

:.f.r.e.a.kmarvellous! said...

nice blog.simple :D
anyway,sy dh follow awk.if don't mind.follow balek?:D

myra abdullah said...

thanks a lot =)
glad to be your follower too ^-^