Friday, November 4

''My View My World Contest''

salam readers,




hey-hey..tetibe terbuka hati nak join this contest.haha.after all the contest yang myra pernah join tak menang-menang.its okay its not my lucky right? hehe.hopefully by join this contest i can share my memories in the photos.hee ^-^

this my view,fresh and relaxed feel it in the air. this time,'subhanallah and alhamdulilah' the words that describe my thankful to Allah swt cause still give chances to felt this moments.

my world is with this cute pets.^0^  this little bunny give my days shine beautifully.

hey CN, amacam?okay tak?hehe


11 comments:

Fieco said...

hey there, good luck ok.
btw, rabbit 2 kinda cute la . >.<

Prasetyo said...

Nice articles. Dont forget to give us your comment into my blog here

----- ----- said...

arnab yang comel...

NINJA Crew

myra abdullah said...

well there! thanks a lot for your comment.^-^

P U C A T said...

wow nice and perfect!!

Ladyulia said...

i love the way you wear your hijab :)

myra abdullah said...

PUCAT : thanks dear!

Ladyulia : its that true?^-^ thanks,i'd learn it at Youtube.hehe

Popoi said...

slamat hari raya too!! ^^

**::CIKNUURUL::** said...

salam,.

comelsss both of u,.ahaks!,.rabbit tu pun comel la,.hehe,.btw, tengs eh join cntest CN yg xseberape ni,.

gdluck dear!

myra abdullah said...

cik nuurul,thanks cause dropped by here ^-^
hopefully,insyallah.=)

Fab Plane said...

GUDLUCK!! love the view =)