Sunday, October 9

Entry 6 – A song to match your mood.

salam readers,
hurm bilelah nak habis 30 day challenging ini,haha di tinggal-tinggal pula entry ini.
well,in LAZY mood. just like LAZY SONG.=)

refer to the title,
A song to match your mood.

MOOD : SAD

INSHA ALLAH by Maher Zain

Everytime you feel like you cannot go on
You feel so lost
That your so alone
All you is see is night
And darkness all around
You feel so helpless
You can’t see which way to go
Don’t despair and never loose hope
Cause Allah is always by your side
Insha Allah x3
Insya Allah you’ll find your way
Everytime you commit one more mistake
You feel you can’t repent
And that its way too late
Your’re so confused, wrong decisions you have made
Haunt your mind and your heart is full of shame
Don’t despair and never loose hope
Cause Allah is always by your side
Insha Allah x3
Insya Allah you’ll find your way
Insha Allah x3
Insya Allah you’ll find your way
Turn to Allah
He’s never far away
Put your trust in Him
Raise your hands and pray
OOO Ya Allah
Guide my steps don’t let me go astray
You’re the only one that showed me the way,
Showed me the way x2
Insyaallah x3
Insya Allah we’ll find the way

'this song,melegakan hati yang LARA'

MOOD : HAPPY
GLAMOUROUS by fergie ft ludachris

Are you ready?
If you ain't got no money take your broke self home
If you ain't got no money take your broke self home
G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S, yeah
G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S
We flyin' first class up in the sky
We flyin' first class, livin' the life
In the fast lane and I won't change
By the glamorous, ooh, the flossy, flossy
The glamorous, the glamorous, glamorous
By the glamorous, ooh, the flossy, flossy
The glamorous, the glamorous, glamorous
By the glamorous, ooh the flossy, flossy
Wear them gold and diamonds rings, all them things don't mean a thing
Chaperons and limousines, shoppin' for expensive things
I be on the movie screens, magazines and boogie scenes
I'm not clean, I'm not pristine, I'm no queen, I'm no machine
I still go to Taco Bell, drive through, raw, yeah
I don't care, I'm still real, no matter how many records I?ll sell
After the show, after the Grammy?s I like to go cool out with the family
Sippin', reminiscing on days when I had a Mustang and now I'm
First class up in the sky
Flying' first class, livin' my life
In the fast lane and I won't change
By the glamorous, ooh, the flossy, flossy
The glamorous, the glamorous, glamorous
By the glamorous, ooh, the flossy, flossy
The glamorous, the glamorous, glamorous
By the glamorous, ooh, the flossy, flossy
I got problems up to here, I got people in my ear
Tellin' me these crazy things that I don't want to know
I got money in the bank and I'd really like to thank
All the fans, I'd like to thank, thank you really though
'Cause I remember yesterday when I dreamt about the days
When I'd rock on MTV, that'd be really cool
Yeah, it's been a long road and the industry is cold
I'm glad my daddy told me so, he let his daughter know
G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S
G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S
We flyin' first class up in the sky
Flyin' first class, livin' my life
In the fast lane and I won't change
By the glamorous, ooh, the flossy, flossy
The glamorous, the glamorous, glamorous
By the glamorous, ooh, the flossy, flossy
The glamorous, the glamorous, glamorous
By the glamorous, ooh, the flossy, flossy

'bile HAPPY,feel like wanna karaoke with this song.hehe' 

happy when i can eat-eat sampai tersendawa pulak.hehehe*tuh yang tutop mulut tu.hehe

sad cause bilelah boleh 'melantak tutti fruitti ni lagi'huhuhu


okay peeps,enjoy this songs.^-^

6 comments:

IFA Athirah said...

ceewah lagu ikut mood. ;P

NaRuFiQ said...

hohoho....i will prefer maher zain's song..not in kind of sad mood but it still can reflect in any my mood situation...hehe just from my view >_<

myra abdullah said...

yup,maher zain's songs really inspired cause its reflect us as Muslims.futhermore,to who's we're belongs if not to Allah swt right?
whatever it is,thanks for your comment.i'm really appreciate it!

myra abdullah said...

to Ifa athirah,hehe..setiap mood mesti ade melody nyer kan.hehe

Yui Light said...

Mak kawan saya cakap,

"Do not listen to sad songs as it will eventually make you feels down"

and that was totally true. :)

myra abdullah said...

hehe,mak kawan?hehe ingtkan mak yui.

agree with that! thanks yui!!