Sunday, September 18

Malaysian Day's & MASIF 2011

salam readers,
HEY-HEY..myra can't wait to make this entry yoo!haha.
how's your 16 SEPTEMBER ?
korang mesti enjoy watching perarakan kat Dataran Merdeka kan?
huhu,poor me! can't watched that,i need to work.
even though myra have to work at 16 september, i still celebrate it with a few friends.yezzzaaa!

MALAYSIA! I'M PROUD TO BE WITH YOU IN THIS COUNTRY AND IN MY HEART!


          
BENDERAKU "JALUR GEMILANG"

MERDEKA CUPCAKE ^-^ yummmy!

back from my practical place,straight to KLCC for MASIF!

                              
see the bangla! *tak senonoh gigit jari,ingat CUTE la tuh.ceh!


these some photos for MASIF runway with malaysian artist performence.

MASiF 2011 designer's runway,hey some of our local artist be part of it.*Wan Sharmila,Fida,Juliana Evan,Ryzal jafar and Zul Yayha.


here there are my company for the MASIF 2011*mimie and june.LOVE hang out with them.



NOTE : spend my day nicely.^-^

No comments: