Tuesday, August 16

to three "angka"

GONNA more that this?
insyaallah..

salam readers,
lately myra feel soo... appreciated when my follower is getting many.hallulyaaah!!
THANKS A LOT TO ALL FOLLOWER!!
come:
read my entry..
be friends with me..
knowing any info from me..
and..
if you're friendly and MESRA with me..
i with act same to with you. 
if you're do 'sebaliknye'
i'm sorry i will ignore you.
cause i don't like to 'cari pasal'
hey..hey..friends!!
thank ya again.


friendship poems:

friendship is love but not in love
friendship is a secret never to be told
friendship is a shoulder to cry on 

friendship is not having to say sorry but do
friendship is not judging no matter what
friendship is someone to run too when things are tough
friendship is a hand to hold when things are so rough
friendship is someone to laugh with not at you
friendship is just knowing they are there
my friend is all of these hope you have one just like her... 

3 comments:

NaRuFiQ said...

tahniah~ chaiyok

Sanaa Nubiansis said...

Cool poem. Friends who are real are very hard to come across. When Allah does bless you with decent friends it is a blessing.

myra abdullah said...

thanks friends ^-^