Wednesday, July 27

Music in my life~when in kindergarten

    salam reader,remember your nursery rhymes?? ^-^ the first English songs i had learn is TWINKLE LITTLE STAR. flash back to kindergarten memories,me and my cutest classmates singing this songs when we had English learning session.soo..ooo cute that time!!! with my 'ngongak' teeth and  small voice. i always remembered and will not forget it,we make choir with this nursery rhymes. even thought i can't remember full lyrics, i just singing like others (pretending like i know the lyrics.hahaha) otherwise, my friends also 'dua kali lima' like me.the rest really exuberant 'sampai stage b'gegar with our foot shock.
yes,i admit! kindergarten is the started place for children knowing world. MISSED. BEAUTIFUL. SWEET.
3 words i describe my kindergarten moment.so what yours?



Twinkle, twinkle, little star,

     How I wonder what you are.
     Up above the world so high,
     Like a diamond in the sky.


     When the blazing sun is gone,
     When the nothing shines upon,
     Then you show your little light,
     Twinkle, twinkle, all the night.

     Then the traveller in the dark,
     Thanks you for your tiny spark,
     He could not see which way to go,
     If you did not twinkle so.

     In the dark blue sky you keep,
     And often through my curtains peep,
     For you never shut your eye,
     Till the sun is in the sky.

     As your bright and tiny spark,
     Lights the traveller in the dark.
     Though I know not what you are,
     Twinkle, twinkle, little star.

     Twinkle, twinkle, little star.
     How I wonder what you are.
     Up above the world so high,
     Like a diamond in the sky.

     Twinkle, twinkle, little star.
     How I wonder what you are.
     How I wonder what you are.



Baa..Baa..Black Sheep (oopps,its white sheep loorr.)


File:Baa, Baa, Black Sheep 1 - WW Denslow - Project Gutenberg etext 18546.jpg


with the Baa Baa Black Sheep rhymes,one of my classmate wear black attire pretend like he's a black sheep and wanna give he's wool.hahaaha 'he's wool' funny!



      

2 comments:

♥●• Izdiher·•●♥ said...

So cute .You remind me of my KG era ,lol.Baba Baba black sheep is my Fav.

Have a good day .

myra abdullah said...

agaga..thanks..everyone cute right!