Saturday, July 16

chiffon!!

saturday,roadway in morning more clear than workday.i felt more confident to drive away go to work.yeaaa..9.am must stand up at there! then again-again..clean all rubbish and continue my unfinish work at sewing machine.chiffon fabric really sensitive and need a lots of patience to finish it. i had lose my mind when i need make baby hem at above of clothes,add up with lining fabric inside (lining fabric also made from soft fabric). thanks god! i got kind and lovely employer..she give a lot of spirit and tried make me feel comfortable and breath.

yay! tomorrow is sunday and its my off duty.alhamdulilah.hurmm..wondering what i gonna do for tomorrow?



 i love this two style.made with chiffon fabric.why must use chiffon?why not try another fabric right?just with chiffon this style look more appropriate.


 

7 comments:

♥●• Izdiher·•●♥ said...

Lovely pic !

♥●• Izdiher·•●♥ said...

I LOVE chiffon.

myra abdullah said...

hehe..yup~every girls like chiffon.

♥●• Izdiher·•●♥ said...

Yes ,you are right . And your blog is so beautiful ,Masha Allah :).

mutianugrabita said...

Nice fabric ;) I'm following you now, visit me please? :)

Coralie said...

Lovely !
You have a nice blog :)
If you like French fashion, you should check out mine, and don't forget to follow if you want to know when I post something new ;)




xx





www.coralieslooks.com - FRENCH FASHION BLOG

myra abdullah said...

hey mutianugrabita and coralie! thanks yaa! nice to know you ^-^