Sunday, April 3

'GAMBAR AKU DAN ALAM'

salam..elloo there!
jom join contest 'GAMBAR AKU DAN ALAM'



this contest really interesting because..
its about you and nature..
wooow~I LOVE IT!

(This picture had been captured at Kuala Sepetang Perak at 2010. To me this place very memorable,i had really good time with my classmate and i can felt nature voice when i saw this mangrove trees and others plants around there. if i could flash back..i will felt it much more!)

I REALLY LOVE NATURE BECAUSE :
~ nature give inspiration and awareness in life.
( especially to ALLAH SWT)
~ i had a big community friends that 'mad with nature'.
( included me,wanna know who? its my classmates at UITM,Seri Iskandar course LADS.)
 ~ my mom always crowded around my house with many types of plants
.( she keep asking me about the Scientific Name of every plants that she meet.aiyoo.)

Nature is man's teacher.  She unfolds her treasures to his search, unseals his eye, illumes his mind, and purifies his heart; an influence breathes from all the sights and sounds of her existence. 
 ~Alfred Billings Street


Tags to :

 fiza yezza
 / 
mama gee / koyeen / riena fauzan / nyna

3 comments:

Meghil Yaargh said...

salam=))
nice pic u got there.
thanks sudi join 1st contest Kluk Kluk.
do keep in touch and goodluck!

Meghil Yaargh said...

salam=))
nice pic u got there.
thanks sudi join 1st contest Kluk Kluk.
do keep in touch and goodluck!

miszlalieto said...

orait.^_^ thanks..